Monday, September 7, 2009

Blogger's Block

Wow. I didn't realize how challenging it would be to maintain a blog. Is there such a thing a blogger's block? I am in awe of the the folks who write the blogs that I frequent and their ability to come up with interesting stories and observations. I should have stayed in EMS...there's better stories there. Now that I am on shore duty, dentistry is just the same old grind. I had hoped to make a better impression....

Okay, enough of the puns. My retirement papers are in, 9 months to go on active duty. I have to find a real job now. Maybe I ought to renew my EMT-P certs!

Anyway, I'll try to keep plugging away at the blog sphere.

1 comment:

nRT said...

I'm sure you have some good patient stories. I for one act like a big idiot when I go to the dentist. People can say the craziest things when they are in panic mode.
I hope you keep blogging